Sunday, December 26, 2010

Just had to share

This is the newest member of our family. Her name is Lizzie and we adopted her from the local pound. She's about eight months old and has lived in the pound since she was just a few weeks old. She had never been on a leash, in a house, near a car... she didn't know what any of it was. She is the most curious dog we have ever had and just the cutest damn thing too. I just felt like sharing because a few of you commented on the other photo had had a few days ago. We actually have three all together. We're dog people.


















I'm going to be posting more pictures and also some poetry that's not about love. Shocking I know. I'm hoping to keep this blog active while I'm on my little break from fanfiction (to which I have added a link at the top of the page). I'm also hoping to start posting the Quinn/Adrianne fic here on the 4th.

3 comments:

  1. Well hello there Lizzie. Aren't you just lovely, I think it's the eyes, all expressive. Hope you are enjoying exploring all the different sights, sounds and smells of the world you haven't tried yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is precious. Nothing cuter than a new puppy in the house. We are total dog people here, as we have 4. Do you know breed??

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! she's beautiful. I love dogs :)


    A-

    ReplyDelete