Friday, December 24, 2010

Memories

So... I was going through my portable hard drive that I finally got to boot up again, and I ran across a whole bunch of pictures and videos that I had forgotten about. I thought I would share some. The first one I want to share is a video of what I believe to be the worst driveway EVER.

Not only is my sister trying to find the driveway in the pitch black of night, but get her car off the property in one piece. If you suffer from motion sickness... don't watch this. Also, if you want to enjoy the humor of it, turn on the volume on before you even start it. If you really want to enjoy it... make the video bigger.

Now, I promise you that the camera is not being bounced on purpose. I was holding it completely still. Every time the camera moves, it's because the car bounced... or tilted sideways. The voices you hear are my sister, myself, and my brother-in-law. And yes, I am the one without the country accent. ;)

2 comments:

  1. LOL that was a disaster!


    A-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to take a stroll down that road haha

    ReplyDelete