Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Hi!

I know I've been slacking a little on here but between picking up extra shifts at work and writing the stories... yeah. Most of my free time has been spent sleeping. My schedule should be getting back to normal soon and then I will be able to share some more poetry and a few more funny stories. And, for all of you who have been asking, I will post an updated photo of my tattoo. It's healed nicely but still looks a little pink mainly because I am lacking any depth of a tan. I work the midnight shift and hardly ever see daylight anymore.. what can I do? It's also winter so that doesn't help. But I love the tattoo and it came out perfectly. It's discreet but still very much there. So give me a day or two and I will certainly apply more of my attention on here.

1 comment:

  1. YAY..photo update!

    Sleeping...who needs sleep? That's for when you are old and dead.

    Anytime you spend writing is time well spent.

    ReplyDelete