Friday, January 7, 2011

The Things I Find on My Phone

My phone beeped at me today that the memory was getting full so I decided to delete some of the pictures I had on it and I found a crap load of ones that I don't even remember taking but I thought a few of them were pretty cute.

~/~/~/~
This, I do remember, was taken right before Halloween. Our 'chocolate' lab defied the odds and consumed an entire bag of M&Ms (wrappers and all) without getting sick or dieing, seeing as dog's aren't suppose to eat chocolate.

Photobucket



I don't know if it's just me or not, but when I saw this sign... my mind went to the gutter.

Photobucket

This is the only place in the laboratory that I work at where her cell phone can get reception. I don't know what provider she has, but I'm glad it's not mine.


And yes. This is my father on a carousel.
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Those pics are funny. Please tell me your dad was riding with a small child. And, I find that any gutter mind is a friend of mine! I can't begin to tell you how many things trigger obscene thoughts...shake weight anyone?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think labradors are just built to survive eating what they shouldn't since they do tend to chew through the house! My black lab decided that over Christmas she would eat 2 packs of icing; a whole bag of dog treats; a box of museli and a bag of peanuts...and was still fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My golden lab, Glinda (named after the good witch in the wizard of Oz), ate a bag of Twisties and her poop turned orange. It was kinda gross.

    ReplyDelete