Thursday, May 31, 2012

New Poem

With the lack of updates both here and on ffnet, I'm not sure how many people still come here but I felt I needed to share anything just so you know I'm still here. I have 2/3 of a new chapter for the story but want to be partially into the next before I post it so I know you wont have to wait months like you have been. (you are all amazing in that way). So here is a new poem and hopefully I will have the chapter up by Monday.

~/~/~/~

When I'm with you, love takes control.
It's what guides me to hold you close,
What dares me to speak so bold.

When I whisper in your ear real low,
and our bodies sway as we dance so slow,
the smile that you fight but grows
tells me all I need to know.

If I hold a little tighter
Whisper yet a little lighter
Linger near a little longer
The comfort grows only stronger. 

~/~/~/~

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This poem was absolutely amazing. I honestly don't even know how to explain how it just made me feel. I reread it 3 times, and it just does something to me.

    Also, I'm pretty sure your fans don't mind waiting! I know I don't! I hope things are going well! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree your fans don't mind waiting at all, we just want you to get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it :))) Congratulations on being cancer-free! :D *hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. excellent job on the poem! love it! <3

    ReplyDelete