Saturday, December 15, 2012

Colors

I am not so hidden.
Are my colors not in view?
Are my sleeves not rolled,
my skin not shown,
or are my colors just the wrong hue?
 
Are my blacks too brown?
Too faded and worn?
Did I mix my reds and my blues?
Should I show you my frown,
the places I'm torn,
or bare you the soles of my shoes?
 
For they have walked many miles
through life of all colors
to become what it is that you see.
So I shall wear a full smile
in search of my lover
for I am not ashamed to be me.

3 comments:

  1. glad to see you posting again, i got kinda worried since there had not been an update from you in so long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How have you been? Long time no "see." <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dwarves astonishingly speak with a strong Scottish brogue talk a lot about ale and are burly and very bearded. To get started you will need to find a mining trainer. You can ask a guard who will be able to show you where to find one. If you're wanting to know how to power level in world of warcraft be sure to check the amount of items dropped and if the drop rate is extremely low don't do these quests. An extra hero per race was added in the expansion. See world of warcraft private server ftp.

    ReplyDelete