Wednesday, December 29, 2010

All I can say is WOW!

I know I just posted the last chapter of what has become an epic fanfic, but I have two screen caps to share with you. Click on them to make them bigger.

The first is proof of how amazing and consistent all of my readers are. On average I had around 1,800 read the story every single day. The yellow line is how many unique people read it in a single day. The blue bars are how many pages of the fic have been viewed in that same day by those people. Amazing.











Then I went to bed after I posted the last chapter and woke up to an email inbox that looked like this:
























By 8am, just six hours after I posted the chapter, I already had 56 reviews on it. That is insane and completely... just... I'm speechless at all the support. Thank you all who also frequent this site. Your interest is truly inspiring. I cannot thank you enough.

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for thanking us, but what you are missing is that YOU are the energy that has created this "madness." The way you have written these characters is so endearing that we, your loyal readers, had no choice but to fall in love with them and want to know what happens next. I have read all 3 of your stories and loved them. (so much so that I feel like my reviews say the same thing over and over again) I will continue to read whatever you publish...you are fantastic. The thanks should go to you for sharing your gift.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well ... I know I was going on FF every 5 minutes to see if the last chapter was updated ! xD
    I agree with Amy : "The thanks should go to you for sharing your gift". ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing these stats. They're super interesting to see and analyze. Also, well deserved on your success. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I stumbled on your "epic" fan fic about 3 weeks ago. I've been trying to catch up but only at chapter 76. I have to say, each chapter is better than the last. I love your writing style! I've been looking through your blog, and I am blown away with your poetry as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything you got (well every good thing you got) for your writing, you deserved, and much more.

    The second pic is just crazy! Lol. I wonder if my review is in there somewhere.

    I actually waited from 3PM onwards in front of my laptop because you usually update around 3PM-4PM in my country's time. I wanted to read the last chapter as soon as possible and review as soon as possible. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve it more than anything. I checked out beautiful when you don't try simply because I was upset when you didn't update always remember lol. God I'm glad I did cause I instantly got hooked on that one. You seriously should consider an Faberry novel because your writing style is appealing to every reader. :) Consider ? But yea Please never stop giving us something to get hooked on. Just so you know I am 2 months late on an assignment and I held on to my iPod throughout the Christmas break and yea that made the parents pissed lol. But it was so worth it and now I'm scrambling around to finish Beautiful when you don't try and that bio assignment :) all worth it

    Love Ange

    ReplyDelete
  7. Why did you choose the characters; Rachel and Quinn, for making your fanfics??

    ReplyDelete
  8. well that jus goes to show how awesome you are and how inspiring your stories are.WE LOVE U!!

    ReplyDelete