Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Riddles

I love to think. I feel the happiest when I'm thinking or when I'm in the middle of a conversation with someone who makes me think. To add to that, I love philosophy, psychology, sociology, math (I know that's weird), word play, and riddles. Just searching for the answer makes your mind go to so many different places that it would never venture to on a regular day. You're testing yourself, giving yourself a mental work out, and afterwards, I always feel amazing. It's like I accomplished something with my day, just for thinking more than a routine day would have me do.

This is one of my favorite riddles. Let me know what you think the answer is and I'll post it late to see if you're right. What's the answer?


I linger here, on your lips.
As a clue, I am not a kiss.
You have had me all this time,
locked inside a simple rhyme.

What am I?

6 comments:

  1. What comes to mind are two answers which are at opposite ends of the spectrum. While they may be entirely incorrect, my mind keeps going back to them.
    what is lies?
    what is love?

    ReplyDelete
  2. im gonna say breath, but then i saw that someone else said word/thoughts which seems more fitting, but im gonna go with my origial guess.

    ReplyDelete