Friday, December 17, 2010

Riddles part 2

For all of you who said words or thoughts, pretty close. The answer to the riddle is actually 'the answer'. You always have the answer to every question you are asked, you just may not realize that's what it is. I always loved the play on words. I'm strange like that. Here's another. And I'll get back to posting poetry and stories tomorrow or the next day. I promise.

I wander with no legs.
I speak with no mouth.
I get lost though I have not moved.
What am I?

2 comments:

  1. Thoughts. Perhaps.

    Your mind, the way you think amazes me. I could fall in love with you. Maybe I already have and I just don't realize it.

    Here's one for the road. I'm not much of a writer so don't kill me or berate me.

    I drown in my doubts
    when you denied me the truth.
    So you say we could,we should.
    But we don't.
    You won't allow it.
    You killed me with no.
    When you could have said yes.

    ReplyDelete