Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sometimes Is Not Now

Sometimes,
it's better left for another time,
to talk of what was meant between the lines
of what you said and what it was I heard.

But then again,
I can't just ignore that fiendish grin,
all those little digs you've been digging in,
and how drawn lines have blurred.

So can I disregard
all those things you said to break my heart,
all those vicious lies told from the start?
My heart and mind, they're just not so sure.

~/~/~/~
The answer to the riddle was your mind. It wanders, you can speak it, and it gets lost.
PS. Loved the poetry. Heartbreaking yet beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. The spaces seems to run for a mile.
    Hiding under the duvet with a broken smile.
    Star dust and moonlight keeps me in tune.
    When I slowly drift into paradise avenue.

    Oh hey.
    I don't know what else to say.
    I think I'll just go now.
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete