Monday, January 10, 2011

I'm Leaving

So in five hours, I am getting off of work and going on a little mini vacation. All of three days worth. Granted ten hours of those three days will be spent in a car... by myself... and my radio...

But I wont have to go to work, so that's always a plus! I don't know how much I will be able to post on here, but I've already written ahead with the fics so those will be updated on schedule. I'll see if maybe I can take some pictures and share with you all, but it's a very last minute mini vacation just because I had an employee quit and this maybe the last chance I have to get a day off of work for a very, very long time.

The hidden meaning: I'm running away from my work related responsibilities. Hope you all have a good week.

5 comments:

  1. i'm incredibly jealous of you, but i hope you have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could do that too (work is terrible at the moment...) enjoy your vacation!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your mini vacation! The last minute trips are always the best =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah impromptu vacations ! Always the best, does this give me permission to run away from exams ? Ahaha jk but have fun and be safe :)

    Love A.P

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to go on vacarions too, sadly Im stuck with work. Hace a nice trip :)


    A-

    ReplyDelete