Monday, March 14, 2011



I want to feel your touch, your perfect hand in mine.
Feel the coolness of your skin and learn it line by line.
To press my lips to your arm just right,
as we lay in my bed in the soft morning light.

It's as if time stands still when you're here next to me.
When my fingers trace across your palm and I feel you're connected to me.
I'm no longer alone and you're no longer just a dream,
as I brush a strand of hair highlighted by intruding sunbeams.

Each connection, each touch between you and I,
is something I can't resist, something I can't deny.
It's something that makes me beg and even plead
that the morning may come but still not take you from me.

5 comments:

  1. you have SUCH a way with words. it seems like every time you post a new poem, you're getting closer to finding that thing that words miss ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, you need to write a book. You are too amazing! seriously. This is incredible, I'd melt if someone told me this. And the last chapter of TAT was awesome :)


    A-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude.....just one word.....AMAZING. I know you won't believe it no matter how many times we tell you but you are absolutely amazing and awesome!!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. simply...beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  5. you know i was looking for something to read and let me tell you this is what I was looking for... this is amazin... and going to read all your ffn stories my friends told I wont regret it... I guess they were rigth you awesome =)
    ALex

    ReplyDelete