Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Old Thoughts

Now I don't remember what was going on in life that inspired me to write these or some of the other stuff I will be posting, but I was encouraged to share a few.

~/~/~/~

We all suffer from the same disease. It causes us to see the world through our own eyes first, and through the eyes of others only after we have been reminded they exist.

~/~/~/~

There are moments where the modern definition of life falters and leaves a break that can only be describe in emotion. It is the feeling of sadness, possibility, loss, ambition, excitement, and the truse heart ache I have ever felt. It is the realization that what should have been never will be.

~/~/~/~

Lately I have found myself so lost in thought that I can only be woken from my trance by a heaviness in my chest. it is only then that I realize I have stopped breathing.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have an old soul. Very deep stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a very complex, yet beautiful mind!

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete