Friday, March 4, 2011

Questions

Here is a wrap up of all of the questions emailed to me. If I missed yours, I'm sorry. Feel free to ask again. Or if you've thought of another, just let me know.

-Last book you read? Child 44 by Tom Rob Smith

-Last song you listened to? Stone Cold Sober by Paloma Faith

-Current book you are reading? The Passage by Justin Cronin (Literally only on page 20) Don't know when I will get the chance to finish it though.

-Favorite book of all time? That's hard... I'll get back to you on that one.

-How many pillows do you sleep with? Currently... four.

-Do you write other stuff besides fanfics and poetry? I do. I've started my own story but I lost motivation for it. That's actually when I started posting fanfiction. It was sort of my little break away from my other story. Then my fics just kind of took off. I'm hoping to get back to my other story though, jotted down a bit yesterday for it so that's a start.

-Do you still get a lot of readers for your other fics besides BWYDT? Yes. More so actually. I think mostly because BWYDT was sooooo long. I mean, when I had to go back and refresh my memory so I could write the Adrianne/Quinn story... I almost didn't want to read it because it was so long.

-What is the most mind blowing thing you have run across while writing your stories? It's all rather mind blowing some days. It's a toss up between the emails and messages I get from people that really touch me and are very deep in meaning, and the sheer number of people who read what I write. I mean, BWYDT has had 921,030 hits as of today. That's nearly a million hits since it started. That is just insane!

1 comment:

  1. With regards to your story BWYDT that is really amazing to have that many hits. Granted the story was pretty amazing, but almost one mill that's awesome. =D I only have 700 hits on mine and I thought that was a lot. But mine, granted its of a different show, shows no comparison to your for MANY reasons.

    Anyway continue the great writing and ill bet you will hit that one mill soon!!

    ReplyDelete