Saturday, December 11, 2010

Shaun Evaristo / Miguel Jontel ft. The S**t Kingz, Keone, Paul, Dana - H...

I'm a huge fan of any sort of creativity. It doesn't matter if it's writing, singing, music, dancing... anything. With that being said, I must confess that I never understood how dance could tell a story. I could never see the 'story'. But this video changed that for me. Not only is it cool and modern in style, but it is strangely elegant and beautiful to me. The story I took from it was the evolution of a romance. When you first meet someone, it's about showing them what you've got, the swagger or attitude, to draw them in, but when that falls flat, you're left to pick up the pieces. You were so full of yourself to begin with that you have lost out on a real opportunity. Then you have to decide how much that other person is worth. If it's love, you will do anything to humble yourself and beg for forgiveness. When you find that right person, they're worth more than what you value yourself to be.

I just really wanted to share this with you all because it hit me in just the right spot. PS, watch it in HD.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome video, thanks for sharing. I love all forms of dance and this crew was amazing. You have such passion for things...very refreshing in this "who cares" society we live in. BTW, hope you are feeling better...

    ReplyDelete