Monday, October 3, 2011

It's been a while...

I have been struggling, not just with words
but the thoughts in my head.
Trying to figure out what I'm thinking,
trying to find something worth being said.

And writing that down,
confessing it aloud,
has granted me a moment of freedom,
the first in months I have found.

I feel confined,
somehow trapped in this box.
And no one can help me out
until I write a key for its locks.

It my own mind,
it's a maze that only grows bigger.
With a complexity that exponentially deepens
the longer I stare in this mirror.

Seeing and knowing what I'm looking for lies inside,
wrapped away safely, just waiting for me to find.

3 comments:

  1. Glad to have a post/update. It's been awhile since we've experienced your eloquence. I hope your creativity gets going again; I'll be waiting patiently! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you're back. i hope everything is going well for you and that you post more of your work soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. glad to see your back... we miss you and your work.. hope to see more of your work soon.. we really miss your words and story.. we'll be waiting for you... :D

    ReplyDelete